CUSTOMER SERVICE TRAINING
Why Customer Service Skills Are Important For Everyone
Customer service is the act of supporting and advocating for both prospective and existing customers in their discovery, use, and experience of a product or service.
In this day and age, customers expect premium service from the first encounter through to the end of the transaction and beyond. By learning to provide excellent customer service, ensuring each customer is happy and satisfied with the product or service, you will gain satisfaction and respect from your peers and employees.
QualTrain’s Customer Service Training encompasses the following:
- Develop active listening, clear communication and positive language skills
- Handle difficult customers in a confident manner and conflict resolution
- Practice persuasion and empathy
- Manage customer expectations
- Develop a customer journey map
QualTrain offers several programs for general audiences and small business. We provide specialised training for the following three industries:
- Funeral Services Industry
- Small Business
Work Effectively in the Funeral Services Industry
This course is designed for people who wish to enter the Funeral Industry. Learn essential skills to prepare for employment.